Contracting with BTS
Badger Technical Services (BTS) has many contract vehicles to choose from within our Government Services Group including our 8(a) sole source direct award capability and Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQ). These capabilities are very effective for government buyers that require rapid awards. If you have further contracting option questions, please contact us directly.
ANC SOLE SOURCE
Under 13CFR 124.506(b), the Small Business Administration may award sole-source Government contracts to BTS based on our status as an 8(a) ANC. This CFR provision exempts contracts to 8(a) companies owned by Indian or Alaska Native tribes from the competitive dollar-limit thresholds of other 8(a) contracts. Also, protests are not allowed for ANC sole-source contracts. For further information on this contract option, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Lead Business Opportunity Specialist
Seattle District Office
Phone: (509) 353-2513
Are you choosing an 8(a) company to meet your program requirements?
BTS is a solid choice offering the best overall value. As an emerging 8(a) firm, we offer these significant advantages
- Contracts can be awarded directly significantly reducing overhead
- Competitive Rates
- Proven Cost, Schedule and Technical Performance
- Highly Motivated
- DCAA-Approved Cost Control System
- Automated Program and Contract Management
- Proven Transition Implementation Plans
- Premium Employee Benefit Packages
- Proper Security Clearances
- Diversified Technical Disciplines
- Solid Reputation
A Bristol Bay Native Corporation Company